Dog’s pull on leashes.
They run away, get into the garbage, jump up, rip your new leather coat and on a really good day, they roll in poop.
Yep. They’re dogs.
At Wag, we teach you how dog’s think.
Why they do what they do…so that you don’t lose your patience pants.
Positive Methods of Learning
We know what we’re doing here.
We perform our miracles without the use of force.
We don’t need it…not our style.
Teaching is bonding, training is fun.
Join us, we’ll show you!
Prevention with Education
We believe a well-trained dog will be a loved and appreciated member of the family for life. At Wag, we strive to reduce the amount of dogs who are re-homed due to treatable and preventable reasons.
Wag ‘N’ Tails offers a variety of programs and educational resources. Our programs develop a lifelong relationship of mutual understanding with your pet because we teach you how to “talk dog.” It’s all about proper communication. Our staff of professional dog trainers are here to help you every step of the way, from puppy pre-school the way through adulthood. We utilize proven positive reinforcement techniques that are both dog and people friendly.
Our curriculum varies from group classes to private sessions customized to fit you and your dog’s needs. We are proud members of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, Do More With Your Dog Trick Training, Fit Paws Physical Fitness. and it shows in our talents and results.
Our Dog Education Training Classes
- Puppy socialization, prevention of misbehavior and confidence building
- Basic training skills and techniques
- Certified Instructors and assistants
- Emailed homework sheets
- Bark to the Basics
- Personalized attention
- Dog stays with us at Wag
- Focus on specific issues
- Private instruction with your dog to instill fundamentals
- Emailed progress reports and report cards
Workshops, Seminars and Extras
- Kids programs
- Trick training
- Bark N Burn – Exercise and work out WITH your dog
- Fit Paws
- Animal Acting
- Scent Work
- On site or at-home
- Individualized to meet specific needs of owner and dog in their environment
- Teaches acceptable behavior
- Treatment of mild aggression