Dr. Ian Dunbar's Seminar at Wag
Veterinarian, animal behaviorist, and dog training extraordinaire, Dr. Ian Dunbar, held a seminar on "Simple Solutions for Common Dog Behavior & Training Problems" here at Wag 'N' Tails. Click here to see photos from the event.
Pet Profile & Hold Harmless
For more training advice...
Wag ‘N’ Tails is an upscale, luxurious school for dogs. We offer pampering for pets by providing the following:
- Our exclusive “play and train” daily socialization and exercise programs
- Specialty “home-style” overnight boarding
- In home training and consulting
- In school training with personal trainers
- Grooming with professional trainers/pet stylists
- Diagnosis and treatment for serious behavior problems
- Group training classes with an extensive continuing education program (family participation is encouraged)
- Dog clubs and organizations including membership options, events, and camps
Our team of carefully selected trainers, who dedicate their talents to each and every guest, (furry and human) must follow and complete a detailed certification program offered through the school. We are proud to offer health and safety certified trainers who undergo extensive evaluations and training to ensure the highest quality of service for you and your pet.
Join us for our NEW Fall Field Trip Class! This class is all about taking your training out on the road! We will work on "proofing" commands - practicing your dog's basic obedience skills in a variety of environments and with multiple distractions. This will strengthen the owner's skills and leadership. Your dog isn't trained if they only listen at home!
Prerequisite: Puppy course, Basic course or equivalent
3 weeks, $85. 1-hour sessions. Bring a long line and soft treats. Must be hands free!
Preregistration is required. Call the office today at 586-781-6400 to sign up!
Mae Stecker Park, Thursday, October 10th @ 6:30 PM
Yates Cider Mill, Thursday, October 17th @ 6:30 PM
Partridge Creek Mall, Thursday, October 24th @ 6:30 PM
Be sure to check back for updates on our new Puppy Parties, Impulse Control Classes, and Confidence Building Classes... All launching soon!